Tie-up will see first battery-powered trains hit the UK in a boost to government efforts to deliver greener rail travel
Bombardier Transportation, the rail division of transport giant Bombardier, has today announced a new €100m five-year partnership with Swiss battery maker Leclanché that is set to see the first battery-powered...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial