Consumer goods giant's entire operations now being powered by 100 per cent renewable electricity across Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and North America
Unilever's entire operations across five continents are now being powered by 100 per cent renewable electricity, as the consumer goods giant continues its drive towards becoming a 'carbon neutral' company...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial