Project could be the first to be subsidy-free in Scotland, though developer calls on UK government to allow the sector to bid in energy auctions
Construction of what could be Scotland's first ever subsidy-free onshore wind farm began today, in what the Scottish Government claimed is a "landmark moment" for onshore wind in Scotland. Developers...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial