Greenpeace activists attempt to deliver a Climate Emergency manifesto to Boris Johnson, ahead of inaugural speech in which new Prime Minister promised to deliver Brexit this autumn
Boris Johnson has this afternoon been formally appointed as Prime Minister, following a meeting with the Queen that was almost delayed as a result of climate protests. Greenpeace activists attempted...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial