Speculation mounting over plans to boost nuclear and CCS, as reports suggest Treasury is concerned about cost implications
The government could unveil sweeping new plans to mobilise investment in new nuclear, carbon capture and storage (CCS), and energy efficiency projects within days, in what would represent a major boost...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial