Castle Bromwich plant will be re-tooled to produce Jaguar XJ as carmaker claims the 'future of mobility is electric'
Carmaker Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) today confirmed plans to refit its Castle Bromwich production plant to produce electric vehicles (EV) in a major investment that underscores the industry shift away from...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial