Finance and green building sectors will need to work closely together to develop market for energy efficient mortgages, according to new report from the World Green Building Council
As the UK begins preparations for the net zero transition, one of the biggest decarbonisation battles looks set to be fought in the construction sector. A report published today seeks to confront the challenge...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial