Ed Davey calls for the disclosure of climate-related risks to be made mandatory, to help investors assess companies' preparedness for the low-carbon transition
Lib Dem leadership contender Ed Davey yesterday set out detailed proposals to make disclosure of climate-related risks mandatory for UK companies and investors, echoing similar calls from rival candidate...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial