Government hopes extra cash will keep the UK 'at the forefront' of electric car development amid bleak news for country's auto industry
The government has awarded an extra £23m in funding to help accelerate the development of electric batteries in the UK, as it battles to keep the country's auto sector at the cutting edge of the global...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial