Was it the Love Island effect? Grid operator confirms coal came back online at 9:20pm last night, ending the latest coal-free run at 18 days
Perhaps Love Island was to blame? At 9:20pm last night, as the reality TV show pulled in its latest ratings success UK coal power came back online for the first time in over a fortnight. The return...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial