Former Greek Finance Minister hopes to convince EU leaders to back ambitious carbon reduction investment plan, as Labour puts climate action at heart of new manifesto
Yanis Varoufakis, the former Greek Minister of Finance, is urging politicians and election candidates across Europe to back proposals for a Green New Deal in Europe. Modelled on the US plan championed...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial