Hydrogen and battery electric alternatives should displace diesel lorries, advisors tell government
The government should ban sales of new diesel lorries by 2040 to reduce the climate impact of freight, the National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) said today. The NIC said hydrogen and battery electric...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial