A day after Theresa May defended the government's 'fine record' on climate change, officials confirm emissions projections for the UK's upcoming carbon budgets have worsened
The government has today confirmed it not only remains on course to miss its carbon targets for the mid-2020s onwards, but the shortfall against the UK's legally-binding Carbon Budgets has worsened...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial