More than 4,000 Amazon employees have signed a letter demanding the firm clarify its environmental commitments and take more radical action to shrink its carbon footprint
Over 4,000 Amazon employees have called on the company to step up its climate change response in an open letter criticising the vagueness of the tech giant's environmental commitments and demanding more...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial