New study calculates wind has delivered an annual saving for Northern Ireland's energy consumers every year since 2000, as the country ramps up its renewable energy capacity
Wind energy has delivered an annual payback of £4 to Northern Ireland consumers every year since 2000, according to an independent analysis by technology consultancy Baringa Partners. The report, launched...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial