Tech giant confirms it is to source clean power from new wind farms in Ireland, Sweden, and California
Amazon has today announced it is to support three major new wind energy projects capable of delivering more than 670,000 megawatt-hours per year - an output equivalent to the energy demand of Nashville,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial