Report from the Institute of Welsh Affairs argues that combination of public and private investment could see the country fully decarbonise its electricity system over the next 15 years
Wales could shift to 100 per cent renewable electricity by 2035, creating over 20,000 jobs and delivering a £7.4bn economic boost for the country's economy. That is the headline conclusion from a new...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial