Chocolate giant targets Côte d'Ivoire, Indonesia and Ghana with new strategies to protect forests, but won't say how much cash new strategy will be backed by
Mondelez, the US confectionary giant behind brands such as Oreo, Milka and Cadbury, yesterday announced a series of new "action plans" to curb deforestation in its key sourcing countries, under its Cocoa...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial