Firm agrees to adopt strategy with Paris-aligned climate targets - but it will not apply to emissions from burning its oil and gas products
Chevron has sought to avoid a shareholder rebellion at its upcoming annual general meeting by this week promising to adopt new greenhouse gas emissions targets that will be linked to executive pay...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial