Chairman of COFCO Corporation, China's largest food processor, announces support for tougher restrictions on trading soy grown on deforested land
One of China's largest food processors has signalled its support for tougher measures to curb the soy industry's role in driving deforestation. In an article published last week at the Davos World Economic...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial