Energy giant teams up with storage specialist to offer customers with solar PV panels the chance to earn more from their installation
EDF Energy has become the latest energy giant to step up its interest in the fledgling domestic energy storage market through a partnership with UK start-up Powervault. The two companies have inked...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial