Swiss firm has had carbon cutting targets approved by independent committee, confirming goals are in line with international ambitions
Swiss perfume and flavours giant Firmenich has become the latest corporate to unveil new Science-Based Targets, which an independent committee has verified will see the firm cut emissions in line with...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial