Energy giant says it will pivot to a 'renewable future' with sale of gas assets
ScottishPower has today announced it is to become a 100 per cent renewable energy operator, making it the first of the 'Big Six' to quit fossil fuels. The energy giant today confirmed it has agreed...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial