YouGov poll finds 61 per cent of C-suite executives and energy managers have not set emissions goals despite the potential cost savings
Almost two-thirds of top business executives and energy managers have not yet set targets to reduce greenhouse gases across their businesses, despite the potential for achieving cost savings from cutting...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial