Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen proposes a ban on the sale of conventional petrol and diesel cars from 2030
Denmark has become the latest country to unveil sweeping plans to phase out the internal combustion engine cars, proposing a ban on the sale of new petrol and diesel cars from 2030. Danish Prime Minister...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial