But campaign group urges rapid action to curb the growing impact of single-use plastics on oceans and marine life
Food retailers in the US have "vastly improved" their provision of sustainable seafood in stores over the past decade but are failing to take strong enough action to stem the tide of plastic waste, according...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial