Jeans giant promises to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 90 per cent under new Science-Based Targets
Levi Strauss revealed a new carbon cutting strategy yesterday that will see the jeans giant invest in renewable power and energy efficiency to cut emissions by 90 per cent by 2025. The 90 per cent greenhouse...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial