Council partners with Poseidon Foundation to use its blockchain platform to 'rebalance' more than 110 per cent of city's carbon emissions
Liverpool Council has announced a partnership with blockchain non-profit Poseidon Foundation in a bid to become the "world's first climate positive city" by the end of 2020. Under the "groundbreaking"...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial