Ireland set to become first country in the world to fully divest from fossil fuels after Divestment Bill wins final approval from Irish legislature
The Irish government has today passed legislation confirming it will become the first country in the world to fully divest from fossil fuels. The Fossil Fuel Divestment Bill was approved by the Oireachtas...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial