'Wonky' fruit and veg delivery service is seeking cash to scale up its operations after 650 per cent rise in sales in just 12 months
Oddbox, London's first wonky veg box scheme, has launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise the £350,000 needed to scale up its deliveries across the capital. The start-up delivers fruit and veg boxes...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.