Ministers publish long-awaited strategy to drive electric vehicle investment, but green groups accuse government of watering down flagship ban on petrol and diesel cars
The government has today published its long-awaited Road to Zero Strategy, setting out how it plans to slash emissions from road transport and ban the sale of new conventional petrol and diesel cars by...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial