Public and private finance from the UK has helped avoid more than 10.4 million tonnes of greenhouse gases in the developing world over the past two years
The UK has mobilised more than £4bn in both public and private funding towards tackling climate change in developing countries since 2016, helping to reduce or avoid more than 10.4 million tonnes of greenhouse...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial