Greg Clark announces new target to cut public sector emissions 43 per cent inside a decade, as department confirms date for Green Great Britain Week
Business Secretary Greg Clark has announced a new target to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from across the UK public sector estate by 43 per cent by 2019/20 against 2009/10 levels, as he unveiled a range...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial