Luxury designer's new global flagship store features cutting-edge air filtering technology so shoppers can browse in the cleanest possible air
London's fashionistas will soon be able to hit the shops without fear of the capital's poor air quality with the launch of designer Stella McCartney's new global flagship store and its claims to boast...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial