Updated website predicts North East England and South Scotland will provide UK's greenest power over next two days, and is aimed at helping users plan their electricity use
National Grid has launched a new online tool which forecasts electricity generation across UK regions 48-hours ahead, enabling users to plan their power use to coincide with surges in greener sources of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial