Industry-wide analysis reveals insurance sector has exposure to coal consistent with trajectory for six degrees of warming
The California Department of Insurance (CDI) has become the first US financial regulator to conduct a climate-related financial risk stress test and analysis of insurers' exposure to fossil fuels, in what...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial