EV pioneer is struggling to hit production deadlines for its Model 3 vehicle, but founder Elon Musk insists firm is on track to be cash positive by end of the year
Tesla suffered a record loss of almost $710m in the first three months of this year as it burnt through cash in its struggle to get its flagship Model 3 cars out of the factory and into the hands of customers,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial