Catering giant teams up with environmental charity Hubbub and food waste technology start-up Winnow to curb the amount of food customers throw in the bin at the end of a meal
Catering giant Compass Group, supplier of food for schools, hospitals and offices across the country, wants to make sure more of its meals end up in customer stomachs rather than canteen bins. To that...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial