Hospitality giant to stock cohort of mid-range and budget hotels with natural coloured towels, robes and bedlinens in bid to cut carbon footprint
AccorHotels, the hospitality group behind hotel chains such as Ibis and Mecure, has announced plans to switch the towels and bedlinens at thousands of its hotels to greener alternatives. The firm said...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial