No coal was used for power generation in the UK between 10.25pm on Monday and 5.10am yesterday, National Grid confirms
The UK electricity grid has set yet another record for operating without coal power, as the world's first industrial economy continues to wean itself off the high-emitting fossil fuel. National Grid...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial