Legislation confirming changes to the Renewable Transport Fuel Obligation will see use of biofuels double by 2030
New targets for boosting the volume of biofuels used in the UK each year will come into force on Sunday, in a legislative move the government hopes will cut the carbon impact of road and air freight...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial