Apple announces renewables milestone, as company sets out opposition to EPA attempts to scrap Clean Power Plan
Apple is now 100 per cent powered by renewables having today confirmed all of its global retail stores, offices, data centres, and co-located facilities across 43 countries are now run entirely on clean...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial