March 2018 sales of diesel vehicles down dramatically compared to a year earlier as air quality fears continue to bite
Sales of diesel vehicles continued their downward spiral in March, with the latest figures revealing new registrations fell 37 per cent over the month compared to the same period in 2017. Just 153,594...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial