Retail giant breaks ranks to declare that 'the continuing defence of current plastic packaging does not resonate with the consumer and general public opinion'
Iceland has today become the first major retailer globally to set a target to eliminate plastic packaging from all its own brand products by 2023, arguing that the technologies now exist to switch to more...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial