Battery electric and hybrid vehicles made up 52 per cent of new car sales in 2017, with even higher figures expected for this year
Norway already has the world's largest per capita fleet of electric vehicles (EVs), and consumer enthusiasm for green motoring shows no sign of cooling off. Figures released yesterday by the independent...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial