Dutch company, which initially sought €3.3m to expand European charging network, closes bond offer several days early due to high demand
The in vogue electric vehicle market continues to demonstrate its popularity with investors, with news yesterday Dutch charge point company Fastned has raised €12.3m in just 10 days through its latest...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial