Global Status of CCS Report confirms 17 large scale CCS plants are now operational, but warns surge of development is urgently required
The Global CCS Institute has reiterated its warning that the pace of development across the fledgling carbon capture sector needs to accelerate sharply if the world is to meet the emissions goals set out...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial