Start-up claims it has invented the first in-car technology for protecting drivers and passengers from high levels of air pollution
It is common in London and the UK's other major cities to see cyclists whizzing past during rush hour wearing industrial-looking face masks. But those behind the wheel in UK cities are also at risk...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial