Cross party group of MPs, National Grid, RenewableUK, the REA, Solar Trade Association and others establish joint body to promote decarbonisation via smart technologies
MPs and ministers from across the political spectrum have given their backing to an "unprecedented" new energy industry-wide partnership aimed at promoting and developing the role of energy efficient smart...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial