Copenhagen restaurant takes home Sustainable Restaurant Association title thanks to host of green innovations
They are well used to boasting the most fashionable dining district in the world, now residents of Copenhagen can also lay claim to hosting one of the world's greenest restaurants. Christain Puglisi's...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial